It's my Birthday! Got lots of goodies today including the shockingly silly MH inner monster (which is my fave of the 3) and the MH student disembodiment 5 pack along with some me to you, clothes and other stuff.
Also got some lovely birthday art of some wonderful people which I want to show off here. <3
Birthday Art showoff
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes and gifts <3
I GOT TAGGED
1. Each person has to share 5 things about themselves.
2. Please answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
3. Choose up to 10 people and put their icons on your journal - not something like "you are tagged if you read this", you have to tag legitimately 10 people.
4. No tag backs, Please!
Five things about me:
1. I'm more chatty online than in person unless I've known you ages. I get all shy and quiet in person. It's not personal. It's a lack of confidence.
2. I'm the youngest of 5 siblings. 3 Brothers, 1 Sister.
3. I have 5 Nieces and 6 Nephews.
4. Oh nose ^ 11 isn't an even number D: Aka I have a thing about even numbers unless it's a multiple of 5.
(EVERYTHING HAS TO BE EVEN... or 5. Don't give me that look.
5. Umm... I like red sweets. I don't like citrus fruits.
1.) What was your favorite toy as a kid? Oh I don't know. I had many. The ones I remember the most though are my Teen Skipper doll in her bright pink crop top and Baby Spice in her pink dress and polar bear bag dolls.
2.) Which famous person would you like to spend a day hanging out with and why? Johnny Depp! It's Johnny Depp! He's my fave actor and I adore these quirky characters he plays. It'd be nice to sit down and chat about them and see if he really is as nice as he seems to be. Or Emmett J. Scalan. I could listen to his Irish accent all day! (and go all Stendan fan-girly xD)
3.) Are you familiar with Friends? (Of course you are.) If so, which Friend (Monica, Chandler, Phoebe, Joey, Rachel, or Ross) do you feel you are the most like? 50% Rachel 50% Phoebe. Maybe slightly more in favor of Phoebe...
4.) Did you ever go somewhere really cool or do something really fun on vacation? Tell us a little about it!
Rhodes and Dublin were both really fun. I became obssessed with stray kitties in Rhodes. Naming them all.. and we met a stray dog which looked like my dog who followed us all the way back to our hotel (10 minutes away. xD)
Dublin... I love Ireland. We went on a ghost bus and to the Zoo and I tried to immtate the accent.. badly. xD
5.) Is there a fictional character that you consider to be a good role model? Tell us who and why!
I can't think of one. The fictional characters I like are definetly not good role models. xD
6.) What was your favorite academic subject in school? Math, Literature, Science, or History? Literature. Hands down. I hated Math, wasn't fond of Science and found History boring.
7.) Are you right or left handed? How are you at writing/drawing/doing things with your lesser used hand? I'm right handed and my left hand is useless at everything. xD
8.) What's a book or series of books that you recommend everyone ever should read, for one reason or another? ... I haven't read in 13+ years...
9.) What's something you find really embarrassing about your past self? (*cough*MIDDLESCHOOL*cough*) The crazy clothes I wore. xD
10.) Pumpkin Spice or Peppermint Mocha? I like both but I'm going to have to go with Peppermint. Sorry Pumpkin.
1. What 3 things would you want if you were trapped on a desert island?
2. Who's your favourite character from any show/book/movie etc. (First one that comes to mind)
3. Keeping with the character theme, what's your favourite ship and why?
4. If you could have any super power what would it be and why?
5. Name one of your guilty pleasures.
6. Are you a people pleaser?
7. What's your spirit animal?
8. Fave season?
9. Fave food?
10. Snickers or Mars?
I tag: (Sorry!)